In Another's Words

"The vision that you glorify in your mind, the ideal that you enthrone in your heart - this you will build your life by, this you will become." James Allen

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Beautiful, misty, 'black and white' morning





Beautiful, misty, 'black and white' morning. I took some pictures of the garden from the attic window.




It looks like I used black and white film, doesn't it? Only the one brown tree trunk shows any color. I love the garden in all seasons.

I've posted the pictures here so I'll have the benefit of a link to share when I wax lyrical about the scene in the Narraguagus News later today. As usual, my pictures do not do it justice. Oh well.

MsMomA Facebook Page

2 comments:

  1. Still enjoying your books. Hope you keep writing those wonderful books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw today that the Englishman's B&B in Cherryfield is for sale. Are you getting a new business owner in Cherryfield?

    ReplyDelete